Tuesday 26 August 2008

Never take the window seat on an African bus!

The new photo is of one of our many bus rides down Western Tanzania. 10 hours on a dirt road will do that to you! I took the photo to see what I looked like because Dona kept laughing and saying she couldn't wait until I saw myself. I didn't get the camera turned around all the way to look at the screen before I screamed and broke into hysterical laughter. Everyone on the bus was looking and laughing as well. Someone even offered me a tissue. Think I needed more than that!

Thought you all would like a laugh too!

3 comments:

clairejohnston said...

Hey Kate, not sure if this is the best way but wanted to say sounds like you're having an amazing time out there! Keep up the blog, it's great to hear all your adventures.
Take care out there, Claire x

fernsanddaisies said...

Kate you look like you got a great tan on the ski slopes. What fun you are having and good laughs to be had. Take care and I will be checking for your next post.
Love, Nadine

Unknown said...

Kate this picture, along with your story, and title of the blog, had me in tears!! I love reading the stories of your adventures... It makes me miss you very much.
Love, Chelan